The calendar of events of spring 2011
The Municipal Administration and the Foundation for the spring 2011 Sorrento propose a calendar of initiatives to enhance the culture, local crafts and the environment with international events.
This schedule includes the following events:
- "Hearing music from another time ..." , Exposure of Salierno Collection - from March 13 to April 12, 2011 Villa Fiorentino is presented on display a rich collection of musical instruments made in the late '800 and early '900 Salierno that belong to his death he donated these pieces to town of Sorrento and for it to "UAIS", the union Sorrento inlay craftsmen;
- Show teaching "Oh, my homeland" - March 12 to 23 Villa Fiorentino The exhibition is presented by the Liceo Scientifico "G. Salvemini" in Sorrento, in celebration of the 150th anniversary of the Unification of Italy and wants to make history of a nation through the image that it emerges in the press of recent years;
- Japan Festival - 26 and 27 March 2011 festival of Japanese arts Tasso Square, the Tasso Theatre, Villa Fiorentino - The exhibition of Japanese art has seen Sorrento, for two consecutive years, be the scene of music, visual arts, exhibitions, typical of the Rising Sun ;
- Antique Fair - April 20 to 25, Villa Fiorentino-Organized by the Antiques Sorrento. This is a great event that will occupy the entire complex of Villa Fiorentino and will also use the outdoor areas where facilities will be installed to complement the exhibition. You will also develop a trade show with the participation of the most famous Italian exhibitors in the field of antiques;
- "Old memories, Sorrento and its rites of Passover" - from April 10 to May 10, 2011, shows the church of S. Paul-In the heart of Sorrento, in the ancient Baroque church of St. Paul, recently restored, you can admire an exhibition of photographs features the Easter rites that live their full time with the Good Friday processions, which are full of mysticism and devotion not only to Sorrento who are involved, but also for those who assist you;
- "History of the navy and shipbuilding on the beaches of Sorrento, Marina Grande Alimuri" - exhibition from May 14 to June 26, 2011, Villa Fiorentino. The exhibition is organized by the Foundation and the Association of Sorrento Studies Research and Documentation on the Maritime Coast, in cooperation with the Nautical Institute "Nino Bixio" and the Naval Museum "Mario Maresca." The images of men and istitution school, ships and from 700 yards that have made great history of navigation Sorrento, the initiative aims to highlight the success of current national and international shipping companies originating in Naples descend Glof a long tradition, at least three centuries, which has deeply influenced the society and the territorio.All 'initiative will be associated with a display of ship models promoted by the Lions Club Sorrento.
Si apre l'8 aprile 2017 la XI edizione della mostra delle palme di confetti... Continue
Si è completato il programma delle anteprime e degli eventi per la c... Continue
A weekend dedicated to music, art and gastronomy, the scheduled October 16 ... Continue
From Friday 9 to Friday, October 30, 2015 "For the seas of the world. Men a... Continue
Inside the exhibition "Open Holiday 2015" underline the following initiativ... Continue
Notti d’amore e d’amicizia, a Sorrento musica etnica al chiostr... Continue
Ten appointments, from 10 July 2015: among the guests Daniele Sepe, Riccard... Continue
Would you like to receive our exclusive special offers or to be updated regularly on news and events? Register for our free newsletter!SUBSCRIBE
Firmato - 29/05/2018
Tutto non è solo quel che sembra ma, molto altro.
Parte il progetto “Sos: Sosteniamo l’Ospedale di Sorrento” che mira a recuperare le facciate del presidio ospedaliero di Sorrento ...Continue »